Link Humans was a social media agency, working with major B2B and B2C brands across the UK, Europe and worldwide.
As Senior Account Manager for Link Humans (July 2014 - December 2016), I undertook the following:
- Social media and digital marketing audit and strategy creation.
- Content calendar planning and creation for both in-house use and client use.
- Social media channel management (across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram and Vine).
- Email newsletter creation and management, and analytical reporting.
- Blog creation and writing for Link Humans, #smlondon and Undercover Recruiter.
- Event organisation for both Link Humans and clients, as well as #smlondon.
My achievements at Link Humans included:
- Heading up the organisation of a full-day social media and digital conference - #smlondon LIVE! - for 3 years, hosting 10 of the best speakers in the space, and around 150-200 attendees.
- Organising weekly social media and digital marketing tweetchats - bringing together the best in the industry.
- Being invited to speak at conferences in Athens, Greece and Bucharest, Romania about LinkedIn profiles and management.
- Training multiple companies and business schools on the needs of strong social media management.
See more about Link Humans at linkhumans.com.